Welcome to DNS-OARC! This page contains information that new users may find useful. Please contact the OARC Admin if you have any questions.
One of the first things you should do is visit the OARC Portal. While there we recommend that you:
- Update your personal contact information.
- Update your organization contact information.
- Submit an up-to-date PGP key (necessary for using the password reset feature).
- Set your Jabber password and then login to it.
If you are a designated Member Administrator then you can add or edit other users for your organization.
You will be automatically subscribed to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list. You might also be interested in joining some of the other mailing lists at OARC:
- The dns-operations list is open to the public.
- The as112-ops list is for AS112 operators only.
- The tld-ops list is for ccNSO-vetted ccTLD operators only.
- The RSAC list is for Root operators only.
- Other mailing lists hosted by OARC can be found here
If you require an ssh login on an OARC data analysis server, please send us an email including your public key.
DNS Statistics Collector
If your organization would like to contribute DSC data, please let us know. We are happy to help you set up the software. To receive your data, we'll need an SSH public key from you.