Welcome to DNS-OARC! This page contains information that new users may find useful. Please contact the OARC Admin if you have any questions.
One of the first things you should do is visit the OARC Portal. While there we recommend that you:
- Update your personal contact information.
- Update your organization contact information.
- Request an invite to our chat platform, Mattermost, via an email to: admin (at) dns-oarc . net.
If you are a designated Organization Administrator then you can add or edit other users for your organization.
Mattermost Chat Server
Our Mattermost Member and Community Chat server replaces our Jabber service which was available to Members only. Please see more information here.
You will be automatically subscribed to the email@example.com mailing list. You might also be interested in joining some of the other mailing lists at OARC:
- The dns-operations list is open to the public.
- The as112-ops list is for AS112 operators only.
- The tld-ops list is for ccNSO-vetted ccTLD operators only.
- The RSAC list is for Root operators only.
- Other mailing lists hosted by OARC can be found here
If you require an ssh login on an OARC data analysis server, please send us an email including your ssh public key and a preferred username and we will try to accommodate that or choose a new one for you.
DNS Statistics Collector
If your organization would like to contribute DSC data, please let us know. We are happy to help you set up the software. To receive your data, we'll need an SSH public key from you.