OARC operates a number of mailing lists for its members, for other groups, and for the public.
- A closed list for OARC members only.
- Users are automatically subscribed based on the information in the portal database. Posts are accepted from list members only and are not normally held for approval. All OARC-related topics are appropriate.
- To read the members archives, you'll need to know your mailman password. If you don't know your mailman password, visit the listinfo page and enter your email address at the bottom to receive a password reminder.
- An open public forum for informal reporting, tracking, resolving, and discussing DNS operational issues including outages, attacks, errors, failures, and features. Discussion of non-ICANN root systems is explicitly off-topic.
- Subscriptions are open to anyone and will be approved by a list moderator. Posts are accepted from list members only and are not normally held for approval. Participants with a history of off-topic posts will be moderated.
- Visit the dns-operations page to subscribe and read the archives.
- Mailing list for co-ordinating operators of anycasted AS112 DNS servers for RFC1918 in-addr queries.
- List participants must be AS112 server operators. Posts are accepted from list members only and are not normally held for approval. Archives are publicly readable.
- Visit the as112-ops page to subscribe and read the archives.
OARC also hosts a number of private mailing lists as a service to its membership. Any OARC member can request the creation of a private mailing list whose charter is related to OARC's mission. Members may view information about OARC's private lists.