This page catalogs OARC's services to members and the public, its projects and other activities. Below the listing on the left, Some services are explained in greater detail than found here in this summary:
- Some OARC-hosted Mailing Lists are open to the public, and others are private.
- We have a Jabber Server for our members and a public dns-operations jabber room.
- The OARC DNS Testbed is available to members and other worthy researchers.
- In mid-2008 we developed a number of DNS entropy tests: porttest, txidtest, and one with a Web interface.
- OARC's Dontprobe Database lists IP space that should not be actively probed.
- The Resolver Sharing project connects resolver operators with researchers.